|InstanceName||nvarchar(38)||NOT NULL||Name of the report server instance that handled the request. Usually YOURSERVERNAME\MSSQLSERVER|
|ReportID||uniqueidentifier||NULL||The ID of the report (looks like a hexadecimal SSID). It's the unique ID of the report but not unique in the table (can be referenced many times).|
|UserName||nvarchar(260)||NULL||Windows authenticated username and domain of the person running the report (eg. MYDOMAIN\myusername)|
|RequestType||bit||NOT NULL||User or System. Can be 1 or 0. This was zero "0" when I would run a report as a user.|
|Format||nvarchar(26)||NULL||This is the rendering format. Mostly RPL if viewed in MS Internet Explorer.|
|Parameters||ntext||NULL||Parameters and the values they were submitted with.|
|TimeStart||datetime||NOT NULL||Time report started to run.|
|TimeEnd||datetime||NOT NULL||Time report finished running? Need to check what finished?|
|TimeDataRetrieval||int||NOT NULL||Milliseconds spent retrieving the data.|
|TimeProcessing||int||NOT NULL||Milliseconds spent processing the report.|
|TimeRendering||int||NOT NULL||Milliseconds spent rendering the report.|
|Source||int||NOT NULL||Source of the report exection (1=Live, 2=Cache, 3=Snapshot, 4=History)|
|Status||nvarchar(32)||NOT NULL||either rsSuccess or an error code; if multiple errors occur, only the first error is recorded|
|ByteCount||bigint||NOT NULL||Size of rendered reports in bytes.|
|RowCount||bigint||NOT NULL||Number of rows returned from queries.|
- An error occurred during local report processing.
- An error has occurred during report processing.
- The Group expression used in grouping 'table1_month' returned a data type that is not valid.
I've written this article because this is how I connected to a MySQL database from within the Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS) IDE from Microsoft.
- Windows XP (ODBC Data Source Administrator)
- MS Business Intelligence Development Studio 2008
- Test/Sample MySQL Database to connect to (server and username + password).
- Admin Access to the reporting server if you plan on deploying the report to it.
- We want to report on a MySQL database
- MySQL login information is a user who exists as a MySQL user and a server user.
- Reporting server is remote as well as the MySQL database.
- BIDS is on the client machine.
MySQL Connector/NetType: .NET Framework Class Library
Thank You! :c)