- Category: Downloads
Note that we're still upgrading our downloads component to be compatible with Joomla 3.4.x, please use the links below to download the latest version of the respective product. We are expecting to complete the transition within the first quarter of 2016. Please refer to the GNU/GPL licence included in the downloads. As always, I don't mind if you don't want my linked name on each module; there is an option to not display these in the "debug" or "troubleshooting" parameters of the extension.
|1.5 (4)||- Enhancement: Restored alignment parameter
- Enhancement: Restored colors and new colors given
- Enhancement: Compatible with Joomla v2.5.x
- Fixed: Backwards compatible parameters updated
- Date Uploaded: Fri, 16th Jan 2015
|1.5||- Enhancement: Updated widget from RevolverMaps in HTML5
- Enhancement: Compatible with Joomla v3.x
- Parameters: Flash option removed
- Date Uploaded: Thu, 15th Jan 2015
|1.4||- Added Module Parameter: Custom Background Color
- Added Module Parameter: CSS3 Rounded Corners
- Added Module Parameter: Revolvermaps URL (rc.* or jc.*)
- Corrected short form PHP tags (ie. removed these).
- Date Uploaded: Fri, 11th Jan 2013
|1.3||- Upgraded to work with Joomla 2.5.x|
- Date Uploaded: Thu, 27th Dec 2012
|1.2||- Checked compatibility: Internet Explorer v6+, Mozilla Firefox v3.5+, Google Chrome v5+
- Added alignment parameter ("float") relative to its container.
- Added div and parameter "module class" so that class name actually works...
- Trimmed any spaces from posted data and html code.
- Used revolvermaps.com selection of "width x height" values.
- Date Uploaded: Fri, 30th Jul 2010
|1.1||- Separated all parameters to be configured in the Joomla admin panel
- Language file created (English GB only)
- Date Uploaded: Fri, 9th Jul 2010
|1.0||- Added GNU/GPL License information to xml/php
- Behaves like custom module and inserts RevolverMaps script.
- Date Uploaded: Fri, 2nd Jul 2010