- Category: 3rd-party Joomla!
This is what I had to do to be able to add another template to the dropdown in the Kunena configuration panel:
- Download your site from your server to a copy on your local disk (hard disk, flash drive, etc)
- Make sure that the \components\com_kunena\template folder is on your local disk
- Make a copy of the default folder inside
- Rename this to the name of your new template (avoid any spaces)
- Download the new template for the Kunena forum
- Download the Template package.
- Open your FTP Connection and go to \components\com_kunena\template\
- Extract the folder "Template Name" into this directory ^
- If in the package the folder "lib" contains, extract the files in the directory \components\com_kunena\lib\