Last Updated on Wednesday, 08 September 2010
- The concept - typically drawings, words, models, code and basic prototypes that describe the nature, objectives and features of the website.
- Design document - a detailed plan of the website’s features and how it will display are generated from the concept and presented to potential publishers.
- Technology demo – a prototype that demonstrates the website’s technology, illustrating for example the presentation and registration services. This is produced for review so as to decide if concept is marketable.
- Browsable prototype or Vertical slice – normally a few sections of the website are produced with many of the website features in and working, this allows reviewers to get a feel for the site, the level of usability, the saleability of the product and technical risk involved in fully developing the website.
- ALPHA/BETA – these are the next major milestones that represent near completed websites, these are subject to extensive testing, compatibility and QA by both the developer and the publisher.
- Master – a completed, bug-free website approved by the customer and available online.
Thank You! :c)
Visitors of the World
- Wed 14-Jan-15
- Mon 26-Jan-15
- Sun 11-Jan-15
- Fri 16-Jan-15
- Tue 06-Jan-15